Carrot Sky Cake
1. In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, granulated and brown sugars, buttermilk and 1/4 cup Coco Sky liqueur. Stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture just until combined. Add the carrot and the nuts.
3. Place the batter evenly between the prepared mold. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 18 minutes.
4. Transfer to wire racks and let cool in the pans for 10 minutes.
5. Invert the cakes onto the racks and let cool completely.
6. With the remaining liqueur, using a brush, moisten the cakes on all sides.
Keep Scrolling for Cream Cheese Frosting!