Chocolate German Sky Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a mini cupcakes mold (24 cup).
2. Stir the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
3. In a separated bowl combine the milk, melted butter, cocoa powder, egg and vanilla. Mix both preparations, and whisk until well combined.
3. Spoon an equal amount of the batter into prepared mini cup mold. Bake about 10 minutes. Immediately invert onto a wire rack.
4. Turn the mini cakes top side up and brush with Coco Sky liqueur, let cool
5. In a pan combine evaporated milk, cornstarch, egg yolk, sugar, butter and vanilla. Cook over low-medium heat until it reaches a slow boil. Stirring constantly until thick, about 12 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and stir in pecans and coconut for an hour then spread on mini cakes.