Coco Sky Tres Leches
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil and flour a 8x8 inch metal pan and set aside.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed the butter until fluffy, about one minute. Decrease the speed to low and with the mixer still running, gradually add the sugar over one minute. Stop to scrape down the sides of the bowl, if necessary.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix. Add the vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture to the batter in 3 batches and mix until combined.
4. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cake is lightly golden. Remove the cake pan to a cooling rack and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
5. Whisk together the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and Coco Sky liqueur, once combined, pour the glaze over the cake.
6. Refrigerate the cake overnight.
Keep Scrolling for Topping Instructions!