1. Beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, condensed milk and heavy cream, with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Set aside.
2. Split lady fingers horizontally in half. Arrange half of the ladyfingers, cut sides up, on bottom of square pan.
3. Drizzle 1/4 of espresso mix over ladyfingers. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over
4. Arrange remaining ladyfingers, cut sides up, on cream cheese mixture.
5. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup espresso mixture. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
6. Sprinkle grated chocolate over top. Cover and refrigerate about 4 hours or until
filling is firm Store covered in refrigerator.